- Bring as many urban poor as possible into the eyes of the government.
- Enable them to lead their MBO with a string voice and representation for recognition
- Capacitate them for sustainable livelihood opportunities which is safe, secured and decent in every matter.
- Facilitate to provide market oriented skills to the urban and rural poor so as to generate sustainable employability.
- Enable women from urban working poor community to end violence against them.
- Reduce the degree of existing vulnerabilities by making them disaster resilience and
- Empower them to access to the urban essential public services